Today’s smoothie!Spinach,half banana,persimmon,soy yogurt,pomegranate seeds.
Today’s smoothie. Green apple, frozen grapes, celery, baby spinach, kale, broccoli, banana, chia seeds and a small amount of honey.
Great idea, i have to try this one
- 1 frozen peeled banana, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup water
- Combine all of the ingredients except the salt in a blender and process until smooth. Season with salt and serve.One serving - 376 cal, 63g carb,13g fat, 1.6g sat fat, 8g protein, 6g fiber.
Home made muesli
Sea Buckthorn contains an Omega 7 fatty acid that provides antioxidant protection…….
(Source: , via wakeuphealthy)
Pre-Game Boost Smoothie (via Nike Training)
q’d - i’m home for Christmas break!
On a smoothie reblog rampage