I weight myself every 2 weeks in the gym.. and so far wow! :))) i think this is my lowest weight in like 5 years
Today (27.03): 84,4kgs
I have lost a total of 3,3kgs in a month :))))
BUT THEN IT BECOME THE HAPPIEST DAY OF THE WEEK
- They woke me up 1 hour before my alarm so I was kind of angry
- I ate an amazing healthy breakfast (3 eggs with spinach and feta)
- But then I had a little binge (it wasn’t so little actually… but I’ve had them way worse) on some things my mom baked
- After that binge I was so unmotivated to go to the gym and I felt so bad, that I decided to skip gym today
- I spent like 3 hours doing nothing and just kept on eating sh*t
- Then suddenly I decided that I’ll really regret today, if I keep on doing noting so I took a quick refreshing shower and headed to the gym
- And of course everything changed as soon as I started my warm up
- My PT cheered me up. He doesn’t really judge me on my bad days
- I met some nice people, who I usually see at the gym. And their positive attitude really boosted my mood
- One of them noticed that I have lost weight and gave me a compliment
- I did everything on my workout
- I ran a little bit on the treadmill for the first time (I was always scared to run there :D But it turned out to be not as bad as expected and I didn’t fell off)
- When I came back I decided to do my measurements again and the results were WOW:
- I’ve lost 1cm from my waist
- I’ve lost 1cm from my wings (biceps, upperarm or however it’s called :D)
- I’ve lost 1cm from my thighs
- I’ve lost 5cm from my belly (around the navel)
- AND I have lost around 5-6cm from my hips (butt)
The last one, tho… If sb ever again tries to even suggest me not to squat, they would be damned
Note to self: Remember that you can always go from having a really crappy day to jumping around from happiness, if you just have the right attitude and discipline.
On days when I’m too lazy to workout my PT always tells me “Appetite comes with eating”. And it’s true. Every time i’m “not in the mood” to workout or just finding excuses not to, but I do it anyway, as I start my workout I realize that this is what my body and mind really need and crave.
Side progress. 5’7”
This blows my mind. I’m now sure that I’m headed to the right direction. Healthy eating, working out and never giving up.
I’ve ALWAYS been so uncomfortable with my body. I always tried to hide it with my arms. When I saw the left picture I got really sad. It was from a birthday party of a very close friend of mine. I realised that I can’t even enjoy myself because I’m so uncomfortable in my body. I hated going out. I never really had fun on places and events where you’re supposed to have good time. I always had the urge to go home sooner and binge.
I no longer hide my body all the time. I’m proud of what I’ve achieved and I’ll keep going :)
(it’s a pug face on the bottom right pic, if you’ve wondered)
A progress shot.
19 years old. 5’7” (or 5’8”)
It may not be astonishing but it’s still a progress :)) Considering my failures and slacking I still did good. First pic is from when I was at my highest weight. I started my weight loss journey January 2012. And I’ve had a lot of bad (really bad) months. I gained 10lbs back at the end of 2012. But I’m back on track since the begining of this year and I lost all of them.
Eating healthy and being active is what I did:)
Face change in 1 year time.
250lbs -> 200lbs
New year’s eve 2012 vs. 2013
Yesterday was my last exam at university.
Now I’ll have a lovely Christmas vacation for a couple of days.
For all of you who celebrate Christmas I wish you a very great Christmas time this year. xxx I hope that Santa will bring you some great presents.
The next thing are the final exams (those who are worth 60 points out of the max 100) on January. There are 4 exams i need to take.
I have good memories from last January 2012. That was exactly the time when I decided I’d start a journey to a better life (physical and psychical) - January 3rd 2012.
I’m still somewhere on the way to becoming a better person and in improving my health. I still have a lot of work. :)
I’ll share a little 1 year progress -
8 December 2011 to 8 December 2012